Pest Removal in Houston
Common Houston Pests
Inside buildings, household ants feed on sugar, syrup, honey, fruit juice, fats, and meat. Long trails of thousands of ants may lead from nests to food sources, causing considerable concern.
Bed bugs only feed on blood. In cool conditions, they can survive up to a year without a meal. Once indoors they can be very difficult to control without the help of pest specialist.
Even though Cockroaches live up to a year they develop and mature very quickly. They carry serious diseases such as salmonella, dysentery, stomach complaint and many others. Get them out!
Termites are considered pests as they feed on wooden structures. Termites live in highly organized societies, or colonies, with the individuals differentiated into 3 forms.
Depend on us
- Free Wildlife Inspections for Your Home or Business
- Warranties on Services Rendered
- A Certified, Drug Free Work Environment
- Uniformed Professional Technicians With Clearly Marked Utility Vehicles
- Consistent High Level of Service